Weed

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sunbabes, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southerncpl

Southerncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The reality is that food is infinitely more likely to make you fail a drug test. Second-hand smoke could NEVER put enough of anything in your blood to affect it unless you were intentionally breathing clouds for a while. I went to med school, so take it for what it's worth.

Drug tests are also something I've never had to deal with as an entrepreneur, and something I'd only subject any of my employees to if they came to work obviously under the influence of something. Most business owners I know share the same sentiment, and even most corporations have stopped random drug testing - it's one of the reasons LabCorp has changed it's business model.

2. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    I think its crazy that here of all places so many are judging to the point of calling this thread "controversial". The OP seems to be merely asking about the legality issues. I cant smoke due to being heavily tested for work, but would choose it over alcohol in a heart beat. If its not your thing then its not your thing, but to harshly judge the OP or the thread itself for the question is ridiculous.

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Oh I'm sorry I did not realize I was not commenting on a social media Forum

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    All of a sudden this seems like another College project

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

5. sunbabes

sunbabes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My acceptance of information advising that weed was a problem still in Mexico was never in question. You will see that I advised that it was unlikely to be worth our effort at this time.

I reject your assertion ... "partake of an activity that you know has a polarizing effect on a lot of people then you have to be mature enough to accept the negative with the positive and not throw a wobbly when the inevitable happens"

I am not responsible for the comments of others on this thread.. they contribute their own thoughts and must be able to support views and positions.

If some cannot have a reasonable dialog without expressing their own angst about their activities, then I would not encourage those contributions.

A very popular notion in the lifestyle community is

"No Drama, No Assholes".

Everything I have posted was without drama,accusations, or personal attacks.

If there are those who feel they they must step into the drama space and post opinions about topics they know not, then these are the people I
    am describing -- and are just not our kind of folks.

We find its best to know where the melodrama people lie for our own protection.

:)

6. PaulnTina

PaulnTina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    You prove my point about being disrespectful and taking your own post off topic with a negitive tone and disrespecting and judging someone's way of thinking. Many seem to listen to your point of view until you turn it into attacks on how other people might think.

7. sunbabes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Education should never stop at College... its all about lifelong learning and self development.

Otherwise we are cursed to be never better than we are now.

:)

8. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Posts - 22

Number of people reading them and thinking "now there's a dude I want to meet and party with, I sure hope he's there when I am" - probably not a lot

Move along son, I think we're about done here. Hand in your work for grading and remember to print your name in caps.

9. sunbabes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much for your comments, however I don't see that I prove any point you have made.

I have NOT been disrespectful to any one here.

I have merely been discussing Weed, and human cognition.

Human cognition on various substances is clearly on topic and pertinent.

There should be nothing wrong with talking about how human psychology works and sharing this information with the kind folks here, some of whom may be interested.

Some people are clearly going to feel that my message might resonate with them.
    However, this is in no way an "attack" but an invitation to review their positions and be more careful about the need to make comments on topics they should not merely to feed their own sense of importance.

My hope is that for some they might feel spoken to and perhaps adapt and improve themselves.

This is an essential social skill that is required of all adult humans and most children so it should be seen in abundance here.

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    This thread has wandered way off topic, and I can only see it getting out of hand.

Time to shut it down and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice