Weed

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sunbabes, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunbabes

sunbabes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To answer your concern and question... random marijuana testing is a reality of being under American law it seems.

Your concern about second hand smoking showing up on a test is unwarranted... it doesn't happen.

Also many of the standard tests have a VERY high degree of false positives, even with airport NIC kits.

Should someone partake and then be asked to test, there are internet available solutions that will cause urine testing to be clear.

Are you still obligated to supply a blood test for random drug testing?

Blood tests are more problematic, but the gold standard would be hair follicle testing which can indicate use up to 6 months.

Google for more information if you have concerns about your employer and testing.

2. sunbabes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's good information.. thanks.

Since we also use BC bud at home, I suspect that literally ANYTHING available in Mexico would not be suitable for consumption.

There is such a marked difference between the BC product and elsewhere that even Jamaica or South Asia does not have product to compare.

At this point that product is the best on the planet ;)

Totally understand how your friend would not accept the local stuff.

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

what a freaken load of crock...

So you think that people that are not pro-recreational pot use are going to be problematic , and have attitudes ,and create drama ???

Because they don't support you'r pro-pot view they are old , and act like grandparents?? Old thinking ,, old acting ???

Try maybe a little more mature.

You don't want to party with that type of people,, well they probably don't want to party with a dope head .

You don't have to smoke pot to be a dope head .

4. sunbabes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Apparently you feel "insulted" when people post information on the internet that might speak to you personally..... about your drinking.

Thanks for sharing your unsolicited emotional state.

If you feel that this topic was patronising you would be much better advised to depart this thread.

Its not for you.. and your opinions on alcohol are not relevant to a discussion on weed.. .a fact you made clear with your confused metaphor.

If you want to address tone, then I suggest your tone on this topic should be silence to avoid embarrassing yourself further with emotionally driven comments.

Some of us are trying to have a productive conversation about a topic that you have opinions on but little actual information or personal interest.

So don't comment here anymore, please, for your benefit :)

Hope this message also satisfies your curiosity as to how best be patronizing and how to convey "tone" in written format.

:)

5. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Reading this thread makes me want a drink... :aktion060::pcwins::beer4:

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    I,m buying

:beer4:

7. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    We did have try getting on the beach from the guy who sells cigars also from the taxi driver they were both like a low quality that's not something we are use to at home it's lot better. We like smoking with respect and responsibilities to others don't care about it but neve say anything to anyone else for what they like or not.in that case I don't need anyone judging me for what I do. Respect all around
    Our 2 €.

8. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    I think it's time to stick a fork in this thread.

A question was asked and answered, not always in favor of the OPs stance and now it's just degenerated into a pissing contest.

OP, if you wish to partake of an activity that you know has a polarizing effect on a lot of people then you have to be mature enough to accept the negative with the positive and not throw a wobbly when the inevitable happens.

9. sunbabes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thank you so much for your insight.. sadly you have misread my comments...

I said PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA..(not at all related to this topic) who act in this fashion are not the kind of people that we would want to meet or associate with.

These kinds of people get upset when others make them accountable for their choices and behaviour.

Old thinkers.. .as I point out in my comments are not about chronology or what you suggest is "maturity".

Instead its about an old mind, old ideas and a poor ability to understand new concepts --- regardless of the topic.

In human psychology when a person is confronted with ideas that are markedly different from their own understand -- their brains reject ANY new information.

This mental condition.. and one which we ALL fall prey is called Cognitive Dissonance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

If you review this link you can now understand better what kinds of behaviour people do when they are in a state of cognitive dissonance as well as how to identify others who are acting in this way.

This very much seems to be the impression we have gotten from your comments here and some of the others.

Sometimes old thinkers brains just don't work the way they should to be productive and well balanced.

Early onset dementia and Alzheimer's have also be connected with maintaining an old view of the world.

Of course the foremost contributor to Alzheimer's is now understood to be sugar... glucose... one can only wonder want happens to the alcohol sugar molecule when it spend a lot time in a brain stewing.

Just more to add to the mix for consideration on our personal choices of chemicals we wittingly or unwittingly manage in our bodies.

:)

10. MAXXandRACY

MAXXandRACY Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    The irony here is delicious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice