Wedding Planner

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by ToriB, Mar 10, 2010.

1. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    V..I wish it was like that for me. I am planning this around vacation schedules. My Mom, sister, brother and his family are almost 100% not coming. Too expensive and my Mom has MS. It would be too stressful on her and me. My Dad is a shoe in, as are some of his friends. Which leaves most of my cousins and just a couple close friends. But that is all I ask for. Two people could show, and as long as the groom is there...that is all that matters to me.

2. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Sorry to hear about the complications. Aside from your mom's illness it reflects, to some degree, how difficult it is to get time off from work in the states. Most people are trying to juggle a miserable ten paid days off a year; many get even less than that. Will the groom's family be able to make it?

3. coby

coby Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tori, we are having our [very belated] ceremony at the Akumal Beach Resort. Their wedding packages range from $900 USD to $4000 USD, with each package having different offerings (and all include a wedding planner.) We were also able to get a discounted room rate for our guests (it's an AI hotel), so the whole deal worked out really well.

I thought I had your email, but I can't find it, so send it to me, and I can forward you the docs they sent us if you'd like.

4. Epic

Epic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is a place called Celebration on the second floor of Plaza San Angel (SM 15 less than a hundred meters from the oxxo and on the same side too), they do all types events and have a lot of contacts with suppliers & venues.

5. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife was saying that there is a niche for that kind of job here, hardly ever here of Wedding Planners, anyone interested in starting a company with her doing it, please send me a PM, she has quite a few links into hotels and clubs. What would be great would be to do the whole thing, hen nights and all for tourists over here to get married and arranging all the extra stuff the hotels don't do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice