Wedding in Maria Lombardo help!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by NaptownSpot, Mar 8, 2013.

1. NaptownSpot

NaptownSpot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey folks,

I'm begging for help here. The #2 kid (yes, we're old enough to have those) went down to Oaxaca to see her boyfriend, who is a really great guy but was recently deported from the US. He proposed when she was down there, which was a surprise to nobody, but now we're trying to find the best way the get the family down for the wedding. Kath (the better looking other half) went down last week the seal up the details, but now we're looking at getting a couple dozen people, including the grandparents and other family, to Maria Lombardo in Oaxaca.

All we're looking for is advice on the best way of getting the folks down there. Kath flew into Mexico City, but if there's a shorter drive that it would make life easier that would be the better option.

So the question is, does anyone have a clue about travellng to this part of Mexico? As much as I don't mind driving the whole way, the upper half of the family would never forgive me for that. If anyone's traveled to those parts and can give me some insight the next beer at TTR is on me! ;)

2. NaptownSpot

NaptownSpot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Air Mexico to the rescue! A booking agent was able to get us a flight into Oaxaca City that wasn't listed online, and save us a bundle in the bargain. One thing down, about a thousand to go.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sounds good! My only suggestion would have been a 5 hr drive from Mexico City.

Congrats on your daughters forthcoming wedding1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice