Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. Golden

Golden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lizmon..I feel your pain. We will be arriving this Monday. I hope things will clear up by then. My fingers are crosseD! I am taking an umbrella and some warm clothes...just in case.......

2. lizmon

lizmon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weather

Come on how much more rain can fall!!!! Do you go on trip advisor message boards? Everyone is saying how horrible the weather. I donot want to be on vacation wearing the same clothes I am now LOL. It is so mild here in New york. It has to get better in Cancun. Where are you staying???

3. Golden

Golden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are staying at Riu Palace Las Americas. I checked the weather today on Intellecast. It is looking better......Yes, I check Trip Adviser, too.....same thing....bad weather stories on the RPLA reviews.....My husband is a new diver. We are going down there mainly to dive, and the waters have been so rough. Should we just say...a rainy day in Cancun is better than a sunny day in NY/WV.........Hmmm....It's not workin' for me :roll: .......I'll try to be optimistic! Good luck to both of us!!!!!!! :)

4. Island Hopper

Island Hopper Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Weather

Hi Lizmon we are leaving Monday and I've been concerned too. I was told to check out this link it shows some web cams of Cancun....it will boost your mood. There are several you can choose from.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/features/camweather/displaycamsINTL.htm?CMMXXX0011

Bob

5. lizmon

lizmon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weather

WOW! Thank you that was great! Yes it does look like it might be getting better we hope have a great time!!!!

6. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After many days; the weekend was great; sunny with a firnedly ocean, few clouds and wind form the NE.

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    so how is it looking down there??

8. Island Hopper

Island Hopper Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just left Cancun this afternoon. While I'm waiting in the airport I thought I would let everyone know it was a wonderful week. We had only sunshine and mid 80's all week. It rained one evening for 1 hour and that was it. Waters were warm 81 degrees.

9. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great sunny day; warm with a soft breeze from the NE, quiet friendly ocean and some puffy clous hanging in the sky to make the blue more notorius.

10. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Today we have a lot of sun during the day and a lot of ladies sun-bathing their body, soft wind from the NE and warm morning, at 5 the dky got black and a lot of rain fall in the city and the HZ.

Now the stars are out and it seems as a clear sky but looking to what is going on I think that......

The cold front # 31 that is causing so much trouble to the north states of Mexico will arrive tomorrow noon to us bringing strong winds and quick gusts, high seas and strong showers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice