Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was suny and humid in the morning, then cloudy (for about 3 hrs.) with a little rain that last less than 30 minutes and again suny and hot.

Not so hot as other days maybe because of the rain.

2. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hot, suny, clear blue skey and ocean. Perfect Weekend weather 8)

3. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a quick shower around 8:30 AM that last less than 5 minutes and then sunny,clear sky, hot and very humid.

4. PedroSophiaEk

PedroSophiaEk Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was driving from Puerto Aventuras to Cancun at about... 3:30... Cloueded, we have an overcast at 1500ft... And a strongh rain from playa del carmen to the Moon Palace...

Bad for you... good for us (to hot this last days)

5. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nothing of that bad weather arrive to Cancun today, maybe it was close but not in the beach at the HZ

6. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ana, just wondering what the typical weather is like during the end of August, begining of September? Is the the start of the rainy season or when does that start? Thanks in advance, Ben

7. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    August is usually a hot month and not to rainy, September and October are more rainy and risky since we get a lot of tropical storms and bad weather from the hurracaines that travel in the Caribean.

8. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You think I would be safe if I went at the end of August, say around the 25th until the first week of Sept.?

9. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hot and sunny with no breeze at all and low humidity.

Ben; I do think that you can expect better weather in August that in mid September but remember I am not a meteorology and only pass away my experience from living here and post what I see through the window every morning.

10. PedroSophiaEk

PedroSophiaEk Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As an OACI certified weatherman, i will say the best thing that i learned from my old and wisdom teachers...

with the weather... YOU NEVER KNOW!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice