Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. pbear8

pbear8 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Ana

Ana,

Just wanted to say thanks so much for keeping us updated with the 'real' weather, it is a HUGE help to give some of us peace of mind (I'm leaving in 3 days!!!)

Steph

2. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Michael and Jim Thanks for the translation, yes a day before it was suffocating with the high humidity plus the warm wind.

Today has been refreshing with the east wind blowing all day, sun shining and high sea (turbulent) now at local time 11:00 PM wind is decreasing.

3. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Ana

I want to thank Ana for posted the weather forecast for us that are going to Cancun .. Keep up the good work.. You should get paid for this :lol:
    Shoreladie of New Jersey(Lisa)

4. des@rae

des@rae Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We went the 12-17 and it was perfect weather! The only time it rained at all was our last night, and it rainged for about an hour while we were sitting at a bar under the tarp.

5. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back late last night and like everybody else says, don't worry about the weather. Even the television had 89/75 F with scattered thunderstorms while we were there (identical forecast posted everyday...I started to wonder if anybody was working there). Like Des@rae posted above, it did rain a little while here and there, but it didn't last. And usually it only sprinkled a little bit (no sustained) and it seemed to be around dusk, so there was plenty of sun to be had.

6. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    des@rae and Zibbyzap have TR's in the works, I hope! :D

7. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gonna try and post a TR today. Gonna try and throw some pics on as well. Not sure how it will turn out. I will either put a link up or put a TR on here without pics.

8. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sunny and windy. Great weather tog et a perfect tan without feeling suffocating.

9. CLS

CLS Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I am leaving for Cancun on Wed 5/26.

Can you pls keep on updating us ont he weather!

Its a great help to hear from people actually there!

10. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wind is gone, sky is clear, the sun is shining and it is hot great Saturday Weather to be outside. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice