Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weather today was cloudy still north wind blowing but there was not rain.

2. molson09

molson09 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Ana!!!....maybe you could update on the weather tomorrow night as well if you have the time

3. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    weather

we're leaving tomorrow morning and I'm not going to worry about the weather. like someone said. . .a rainy day in cancun is better than a sunny day here in the office.

4. Barry

Barry Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amen, brother Tele, Amen!

5. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friday; very cloudy morning without sun and some scattered showers on the city not at HZ, then at noon the wind change and now is blowing very soft from the east, the sky get clear and the sun shines right now 7:30 pm I am looking to a beautiful sunset with red sky and calm ocean.

6. molson09

molson09 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks again Ana!! :)

7. SenorWh0re2

SenorWh0re2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    excuse me.. but ummmmm www.weather.com doesnt look too well, RAIN EVERY DAY OF THE DAMN WEEK... I AM SUPER PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: I HOPE GOD IS TRICKING ME!! OMG ONE MORE NIGHT AND IM OFF!!! PHHHHHEWWWW airplane... ok bye guys

8. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Today, Saturday 8 of May we have great sunny weather, no rain, no clouds and a soft wind from the east almost gone tonight.

9. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sunday 9; Sunny and hot without wind and very few clouds. We even get out to the wave runners and get a perfect tan.

10. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since Monday up to Thursday, Sunny, hot with a soft breeze and a calm sea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice