Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. molson09

molson09 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No prob Barry, hopefully it does move north!! Yes there always is drinking!!

2. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know what was forecast weather for today but is very sunny, no clouds and a soft refreshing wind from the north.

3. Stephy

Stephy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not to change the subject, just so all that are worried and hopefully have a bit mroe peace of mind, when i went it said rain rain rain and guess how much rain i got!!! 2hrs in the late afternoon. that was it... ok so back to changing the subject.... these rains everyones so worried about, are those the storms that ana was talking about that will make the sea lice go bye bye???

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    HEY - Let's get real..... a day in Cancun, even if it rains, is better than a day in the office anytime. With the free drinks, you can look past the liquid sunshine. Think of it this way, its keeping you from burning to a crisp the first couple of days. :D

Put on your swimsuit, sit by the pool and toast your vacation. 8)

Ana, are you on the right or left in your picture. Either way, who is the lovely lady next to you? :shock:

I'll be there Saturday, suit on, looking for the Tequlia volleyball game... that is after I play shoes on the beach in the morning. Nothing is going to stop me from enjoying the vacation.

Jamie

5. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree with you Jamie. I'll take a day in Cancun (no matter what the weather) to a day in the "real world" any day. By the way, have a safe flight, and we will see you next Thursday!

Terri

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    We'll be watching... :D

I've printed out the two page list of people coming and what day they arrive, so I hope I can keep up.

Was mentioning to Chris last night that last year we were looking for about 6 groups of folks. This year it's 37. BBG must begining more popular. :D

Jamie

7. Barry

Barry Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Molson, now I'm checking on the weather again. It now looks like we're the ones to get the Rain our first two days. (And to think I promised myself I'd not check the weather. Shoulda learnt!)

8. michaelsr

michaelsr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but there is a pretty big disconnect between the forecast weather and the actual weather in Cancun. For instance, they could be showing "showers" up here and in Cancun it could amount to a 5-10 minute thunderstorm, soon to be replaced by clear blue skies.

In my six trips to Cancun I remember one day that was truly rained out. Other doses of rain were short "florida" type showers.

Think sun!!

9. michaelsr

michaelsr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  10. K&B

K&B Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That looks alot better than the one from weather.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice