Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The tropical storm is know out of land and moving north in the Gulf, sun is shining, clear sky, hot and with very high humidity due to the weekend rains.

Cozumel was declare this morning in Emergency state, it seems they were hitby the rain much more strong than us.

2. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just saw my horrible spwlling in the last post bu due to problems with the server coud not edit them. Apologies.

10:30 PM local time, clear sky, stars showing all their brilliance, wind stop blowing and hot humid sensation is in the air.

3. Jay Coombs

Jay Coombs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Ya Ana

Im really worried as im bringing 6 friends to the Bluebay from England on 20th - 27th and on weather.com it shows Rain Showers and Scattered Thunderstorms !!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

In your experience are these reports very accurate ? as yesterday (Monday) it showed Scattered Thunderstorms and it was actually sunny all day.

I'm hoping the rain from last week has long gone, and that its back to normal weather with the odd bit of rain but not all day !!!

I hope i havent booked at the wrong time of year ??

Thanks every so much for your help

Jay

4. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The reports are not accurate and this is a very good seasson to visit Cancun.

Today sunny, clear sky, hot with few air from the south.

5. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hot, hot, hot, very hot with clear blue sky, high humidity and without wind :shock:

Seems like I am going to the pool instead of posting. :wink:

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    After three days of rain, hail, tornados and more rain can I join you Ana?

We've had some great storms here the last few days, and while we love te rain for the water we really need..... Had a tornado touch down a couple of miles north of us and several coming out of the clouds above us and reaching down in our neighborhood. The forecast is for better weather in the next few days after tonight. It's been getting down into the lower 40's at night and there's been a lot of snow in the mountains.

Weather can be real weird at times. :roll:

Jamie

7. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow Jamie, we didn´t hear any news regarding the bad weather in Colorado, I am glad you and Chris are OK, of course you can join us, we will be waiting you in the pool with a beer in one hand and a shot of tequila in the other. :)

Just be sre to come before the 10 of July becase we will host like 18 friends for our home town Monterrey and I am begining to do a list like time share so this never happen again.

8. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome, hot and sunny with a little south breeze and a beautiful clam ocean.

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The other day I talked about the tornados around our house.

Here's a picture that my neighbor took. His car is in the front on the left. The big dark thing is the roof of my house. :shock:

[​IMG]

Jamie

10. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my God, I don’t think that I could live in a place with tornados, they are different from Hurricanes because they appear suddenly from nothing and hurricanes you can track them weeks in advance they hit you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice