Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    9:00 Pm and still raining in the HZ and in the city. Wind change like 4 hours ago and know blowing strong and constantly from the southeast.

2. PedroSophiaEk

PedroSophiaEk Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    00:30 central time... LIghtning storm... the lights shuted down 3 times (at the downtown)

3. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    10 AM cloudy and rainy, strong rain fall at early hours of the morning, I check the motion satelital map and it is because a big tropical depression is arriving from the south and will cross over the peninsula to continue his trip in the caribean.

4. KrisKC

KrisKC Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ana-
    What does the weather say for the 7 day forecast? Is this storm going to blow over soon, or just hang around Cancun?
    Thanks so much :D

5. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. mayot

mayot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, my family and I were supposed to be in Cancun yesterday,Thursday 10th of June for 4 days, but had to reschedule (I accidentally threw my sons birth certificate away last week and we had to get a new one!) :oops: .

We will now be in Cancun Friday 18th of June for 5 days. From the looks of the weather, kinda glad we had a little misfortune.

7. Stephy

Stephy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope that its not raining saturday night...we are here(loving it) and are set to do the pirate cruise on sat night!!!

8. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still cloudy and raining all day with strong wind from the south

10. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    getting worst, all the city is flood even the golf cam of Pok Ta Pok and it is very hard to drive at this time because f the heavy rain, the water in the streets, thunderstorm plus the early darknes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice