Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. hunter99

hunter99 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey all,

does anyone knows what's the weather is like in Cancun right now? I'm heading there Oct 3rd till Oct 10. Does it rain a lot? If it rains, how long does it last?

Thank you.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Far too early to tell what it will be like on October 3rd. You probably won't have any idea of any weather problems til about 5 days before your trip, and even then it's no guarantee.

Watch the National Hurricane Center site closer to your travel date to have a better idea of what to expect.

3. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weather today and yesterday were fantastic, sunny with a soft wind blowing from the NE and ocean displying all its amazing colors

4. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need a weather update!

Up in Portland, Or with the worst snow storm in 40 years. Please let know what the weather is like currently in Cancun. I am trying to find a good deal for the holiday's.

5. Eric_n_Cryss

Eric_n_Cryss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How sad, I can remember the first time my wife and I were researching a vacation to Cancun this thread was updated almost daily. What happened to Ana?

6. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    no rain

I will do a couple of no rain dances. Can't rain I'll be there Sunday for 5 days. So rain will not be allowed. Can't wait

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice