Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. molson09

molson09 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you guys seen the weather in Cancun lately!!! OMG!! It's been rainy and cloudy for the last 3 days pretty much!! I'm getting worried for next week when I'm there. It's says showers for 2-3 days next week so far!! That damn weatherman better be wrong!! Pleaseeeeeee don't rain too much!! Got the fingers crossed!!

2. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, rain have fall almost all day today, a lot of car accidents and close streets but as a local and feeling the srong wind from the north I can almost guarante :?: that the skwy will be clear and the sun shining for next friday 7 of May.

3. SenorWh0re2

SenorWh0re2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMMMMGGGGGG! IT BETTER NOT RAIN! I WILL BE EXTREMELY PEEDOFF!!! CUNCUN..... PLEASE BE SUNNY SO WE CAN COME BACK NICE AND TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!? PREEEEEEEEEEEEEETY PLEASE!!! :cry:

4. molson09

molson09 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thnak you Ana.....I hope your right!!!

5. K&B

K&B Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. molson09

molson09 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya I know, that's what I have been paying attention too as well....looks like I'm gonna have to have a meeting with the big guy tonight before bed!!!

7. Barry

Barry Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The first 4 trips to Cancun, I looked at the weather forecasts for weeks before going. And got more depressed as our travel days approached. Then when we got their, the weather was not anything like what was being forecasted. Oh yeah, there were the few intermittant showers. But nothing that ever ruined our stay. Soooo, I now never look at the weather. Barring the rare huricane, just enjoy what you get. And when the rain does chase you indoors, have a drink, relax, it'll be over before you know it!

8. hkplayer

hkplayer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since I came back three weeks - the last full day we were there was cloudy and it rained at night. Since then (apr 10), weather seemed to have stayed more clammy than good. I hope it gets better for the going travelers though - less than good weather is tough, until alcohol arrives that is.

9. molson09

molson09 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Barry: I know what you mean about weather forecasts but I've been looking at the weather.com page for the last week and in the last couple of days you can see the buildup of clouds/rain forming in central Mexico and coming our way!!....I hope it stalls or changes directions or something!!

10. Barry

Barry Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Molson, sorry :cry: Just looked at the map in motion. If it keeps wicking north as it is, you should only get the scattered thunderstorms, not the full brunt of the system. As you said, there's always drinking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice