Weather - october

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sandalls, Jan 5, 2010.

1. sandalls

sandalls Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi - I'm planning a vacation for my 40th in October.....WAHOOO! :mermaid: I am wondering what the weather is like in Cancun and/or Playa Del Carmen during the month of October. Looking to head down the 2nd week of Oct for 8 days.
    Anyone have any insight? Thanks!!!!!:icon_smile:

2. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WILMA, 2005

Have been in October 3 times. It is hurricane season still. It is a "rainy" month, but thats really not that much. Went thru one hurricane, and had great weather this past october in playa...hot and dry. 2007, couple days of rain in a week in cancun. 2005, the worst hurricane to ever hit.

So thats my October in paradise....By the way, going on a week long dive trip to Cozumel the first week of October in 2010. Just be prepared for possible bad weather, and get trip insuarance when traveling during hurricane season.

3. JMD

JMD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been to Cancun 3 times in October. 2 trips we had absolutely perfect weather, and one trip we got hit with a tropical storm and it rained most of the week. And that was about 2 weeks before Wilma hit, so I can't really complain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice