Weather/Nightlife

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by D.S23, Oct 19, 2007.

1. D.S23

D.S23 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D What is the weather normaly Like in the 2nd week November also what is the night life like @ this time of the year?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The weather does staret to get a little cooler at this time of year. There are some typical temps for each month on my page at:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Weather/

The nightlife also slows a little at this time. Best thing to do is find out which place your hotel is going to that night. They all tend to go to the same places on the same night of the week (although a different place each night) so chances of a busy night out are still high if you pick the right one.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It has been a bit cooler lately but tonight I ate outside at this place as the air cond was too cold inside, an unusual occurance.

You will not need anything heavier than jeans and a windbreaker or light sweater 99% of the time unless you are cold blooded and if that is the case, I cannot suggest anything.

I almost wore a long sleeve shirt last night but changed my mind and I am glad that I did..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice