weather in cancun atm....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by smorriss38, Feb 27, 2009.

1. smorriss38

smorriss38 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi everyone :) im off to cancun in 2 weeks and im just wondering how the weather is at the moment? ive been looking on some forecasts and its got like rain rain cloudy....im going on the 14th march is it likely to be cloudy then?coz i was gunna pack all summer clothes!but if its gunna be rainy ill have to change it!thank u for all ure help :) xx

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Currently sunny skies, fluffy white clouds and 81 F. Too far off to know what the weather will be like for your trip, but the reports often say "cloudy/rain" and it is a beautiful day here. Don't stress about what you can't control! Have a great trip.

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In general the weather reports for here always predict rain and clouds, which rarely develop. My experience is that weather predictions are less accurate here than in the US and Canada.

We are in our dry season now and won't get much regular rain until June or so. Your best bet is to plan for hot, sunny weather, and then if there's a shower while you are here just enjoy it. Tropical rainstorms are quite nice imho, as they are not cold and are usually short.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  5. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I would describe the weather right now as totally glorious!!! :D
    Tracey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice