Weather disaster...what to do on a rainy day?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by i300, Jan 13, 2008.

1. i300

i300 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am traveling to Cancun in a little less than a week. I am arriving the morning of Friday, January 18th and leaving the evening of Monday, January 21st. I've noticed that weather.com predictes a dismal forecast...mid 70s and a 60% chance of rain throughout our entire stay.

I have no idea what to do. I'm going with a friend and we're leaving wintry midwestern weather for a 4 day weekend but it appears that we won't be able to use the beach or the pool....which were two of the main attractions of Cancun.

Does anyone have any suggestions? We are college students, so I know that we'll go out every night, but what are we going to do for the rest of the day? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for any suggestions.

2. meg27599

meg27599 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First, weather.com seems to be the least accurate for Cancun.

Check out some other sites.

Second, don't worry about the weather. Remember, a rainy day in Cancun is better than a blizzard back home.

There are shops, tours, order room service, have a spa day at your hotel. Hang out at the bar in your resort and drink yourself silly by 10 AM. You're on vacation..who cares? lol go back to your room, have a nap and probably by the time you wake up, the sun will be shining again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice