We were also robbed.!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by TraceyUk, May 5, 2009.

1. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Yesterday afternoon someone parked in our drive in a Green Van with foreign plates , broke through a window, walked passed our dog who goes mental and procedeed to ransack our house and take all our belongings.
    This guy walked out onto our terrace and our neighbour thought it was a visitor as he was so confident.

Whoever this was knew we were not home and thats really worries me. Our house is watched by taxi drivers, the gardener and neighbours were all at home in the garden around the pool.OUr dog did not react to him.

I am having the worst week ever being in the UK to say goodbye to a dying relative , I just did not need this.

Tracey

2. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my Tracey, what an absolute scum bag :evil: I am glade that atleast you know the color of the car. Can't say I've seen many green vans, so I hope that helps in getting this azzhole. Sorry to hear about your relative as well. I guess it's true when they say that, When It Rains, It Pours.
    Sending you my well wishes.....and a smile :)

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG Tracey, I don't even know what to say, it's horrible!! Big hug from me amiga, let me know if I can do anything from this end. :cry:

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tracey - That's HORRIBLE! How much was taken?

What do you mean by "foreign plates?" Not Quintana Roo or not Mexican?

It sounds like the taxi drivers who are watching your house may not be on your side. And neither is your dog.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sorry to hear this Tracey. If there's anything we can help with bearing in mind we experienced something similar recently (Police procedure, alarm companies etc) please get in touch.

6. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Rivergirl
    Non Mexican plates. Green Nissan .Strangely enough we do know someone with a similar car.

Steve
    thanks for offer Ged is with police right now.

Stuff is just stuff and can eventually be replaced- but personal photos etc cannot.Plus its the violation and invasion of space.
    Tracey
    x

7. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tracey,

So sorry for you and Ged.

Good luck in finding and punishing the culprit.

T.J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice