We Just Booked our trip to Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by RhondaLv, Feb 13, 2007.

1. RhondaLv

RhondaLv Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there in 92 Day's and counting lol I am so excited.
    My first trip anywhere. We will be staying hopefully at the Omni resort the better of the two choices. the lady who booked us went on vacation til the 19th of Febuary so we wont know til she's back. I am not good at waiting at all. I guess anything will be good to me since I don't have anything to compare it to. This is the best and most informative site Thank you.
    I want to book everything any suggestions would help, If anyone is going at that time let us know, Is this a really busy time? how are the prices on shopping? any restuarants or events have see's for our first time? weather?
    should we book our party nite tour on weekend or weekday that time of year?
    Sorry to excited you wouldn't know I am over 30 the way I feel
    Rhonda :roll:

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't know much about that hotel..But congrats on Booking!! WHOO HOO :lol:

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will LOVE the Omni!!!!!

Janie from this board has great trip reports from there complete with pictures.

Try doing a search for Omni trip reports and see what you come up with.

4. RhondaLv

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Counting Down

Thank You for replying
    How busy is it in Cancun that time of Year? May16th to May20th
    I am going to try and upgrade to all inclusive and room with a view.
    This is our honeyoon we never got to take 7 years ago.
    We joined a vacation club and hope to make this a yearly thing.
    Here's to getting out more meeting great people and having a good time.
    O and relaxing.
    Rhonda
    . :D

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will like the Omni. It has Cancun's only Jacuzzi Bar. I didn't take any pictures while I was there, but Janie has lots of them in her trip reports.

If you do book the Omni, make sure to go to their website and join the select guest program, they will then send you a voucher for a free upgrade. They upgraded me from a poolview room to an oceanview Jr. Suite.

Michelle

6. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Omni Resort gets favorable reviews from guests on a regular basis. While the resort is popular with families traveling with children, you should not have too many of them there when you are in Cancun. This is because the time of year you are going, school is still in session. Cancun is mostly quiet at this time as well because it is not quite summer break season yet, which starts on Memorial Day weekend.

You will have a fantastic trip,
    212eric

7. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    check out the main Cancun Care page at http://www.cancuncare.com/

lots of info on tours, activities and everything else.

9. RhondaLv

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you

Thank you everyone I am so excited I'm not to picky so I think if we meet nice people like on here it's bound to be a success, We are going to book several of the tours and are minds are set to relax and enjoy the different culture I have read alot of the great information on here so many things I cant decide lol. we are thinking of getting the 2 for 1 card we just got a membership to a vacation club I will check out what they offer too, That is how we got this trip to Cancun it was suppose to be free (not ) but we got a great deal I am waiting to find out if we are booked in the Omni or this other hotel we were not to impressed with the other choice, our agent will be back from vacation on the 19th driving me crazy wondering, I will go to the Omni website and join when I find out for sure we are booked there thanks for the heads up.
    Happy Valentine's Day
    90 day's and anxiously counting down
    Rhonda

10. RhondaLv

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Janie ~
    so If we join on the website are we intitled to a upgrade our first visit if there is room availability?
    My husband jokes and said he will like the hotel if it has a swim pool bar.
    :shock: lol
    Thanks Rhonda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice