we have returned from temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by wildkaren, Nov 6, 2008.

1. wildkaren

wildkaren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we had a great time at the resort we were there from 10/29/2008 to 11/05/2008 weather was a little wierd for first few days but got better new cast members t / nicky / charlie were great some of the people were lazy and didn't want to play the games but cast was good i played even sick shows how crazy i am but had a great time lol well its time to get ready for the real world tomorrow so stay in touch new friends we are planning another trip will let u know when if anyone was down there on the dates we were u can email us chrisdeerin@yahoo.com send a pic of your self in an email and if we have pics of u we will email them to u wildkaren out

2. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear that it's "back to real world" time, but hey, at least you had a great time whilst you were there, glad to hear it!!

:D

3. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey you guys ,was our pleasure to meet you,Karen your a blast to watch you def. know how to have fun!!Maybe we'll see you there again sometime.

4. tommyboy

tommyboy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Karen,

I hope the real world was nicer to you two than myself. I came back to white out conditions and broken power lines. I think I was homesick for an hour or two. I am ready to go back. I am on generator now and really frustrated. When the real power gets back on I will send you the pics I took.

Tom

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice pics RoynSandy.. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice