We got a.......

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jen***, Jun 27, 2008.

1. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Excellent news - get that name choosen then I can start referring to him by name instead of "Baby".
    Hope you are well and staying positive and motivated.
    Love
    Tracey
    xxxxxxxxxx

2. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve,
    We're 5 months and a bit (about a week)

Cheers Tracey, yes we are very motivated. Took a trip to Galenia so that's all checked out.
    Really looking forward to meeting with you again, you so helped us just in the time you were at the house.

We're working on a name, Oliver has been turned down by hubby on numerous occasions even though I love the name. Maybe Christpher or Benjamin.
    :roll:

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I had my daughter we picked a girl's name at 5 months but up to the day of delivery never settled on a boy's name. (We did not know the gender until she was born.) Good thing we didn't need a boy's name.

If you can't decide on one name then give him two first names. Also be sure to take into account possible nicknames, you don't want to saddle a kid with a name that has yucky nicknames.

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about Simon Cuauhtemoc? :) :wink:

I love Oliver too though, for some reason when I see cute little British boys I want to call them all Simon. Too much Duran Duran in my youth perhaps? :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice