we booked our flight tickets!!! now more ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by angels_among_us, May 10, 2008.

1. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we booked our flight tickets for july 21st to july 30th. we are booked at cancun palace from 23rd to 30th and need to find a hotel or resort that wont break the bank for two days. ( 21st and 22nd) We will not arrive in cancun until 7pm the 21st .We was thinking about Oasis Cancun but my husband says no after reading some of the reviews. I tried to get him to just try Oasis but its a firm no .
    We don't have to have AI for them two days but would perfer it but its not a must, we can just eat out that night when we get in and the next day until 23rd when we arrive at cancun palace.

Also we need to book a transfer to the hotel on the 21st and back to airport on 30th. How would we do this since we will go to one hotel but then leave from another? ( we will take a cab from one to another on the 23rd) but would like to have private service going to and from airport.

also we would like to stay in the hotel zone. ( near places to eat or mall) on 21st and 22nd.

BTW how far is Cancun Palace from the Mall and eatting places? What is near Cancun Palace?

We looked into just staying two more days at Cancun palace but the price is just to high. Thanks everyone!! Cant wait to get to Cancun!

2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check Steve's Hotel prices.

Last November I used this website to book the Ambiance Villas, and I got a great deal! :)

3. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we was thinking about Ambiance Villas! is that down town? or near food and such in hotel zone?

4. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's on the bay side, so the water will be calm for the kids.
    In my opinion the beach at the Ambiance is the BEST in Cancun :sunny:

We had a kitchenette in our room ... refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker.

We walked to Plaza Caracol, and Forum By The Sea.
    If you decide to eat at the Ambiance the restaurants are very reasonable.

5. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as transfers if you use Brant with Entertainment Plus you can note in remarks that you will need dropped off at one hotel and picked up at a different one. He gives you a number to call and communicates via e-mail so you will have ample lines of communication to be sure everything is clear. We used him in Feb-two couple coming in on seperate flights and the rep at the airport was great...they informed us our friends flight was delayed, found us and told us it was further delayed and were right there when friends finally arrived to get us quickly to the hotel.

6. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2 night stay

Try Solymar. A nice condo complex near the south end, and easy bus transport to and from the airport and Cancun Palace. Also has optional all inclusive.

7. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks everyone . I think we are going to book Ambiance Villas ( next month) We have found it really cheap ( under $350 for the two days total!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice