We are off !!!

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by breezesfan, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yes good question. We are wondering if there is fun to be had at the resort at night or if you need to hit the clubs instead.

2. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    had huge rain last nite, but its all sunshine right now. Yes, it can get pretty slippery!!! Not as many ramps as at TTR, but there are quite a few. Not as many elevation changes as at TTR.

They have a great niteclub called "the Coyote". Its pretty good, they have two stripper poles !!! Music around the pool has also improved. not so much Techno stuff like Saturday and Sunday.

Very strange to be saying it, but we do miss the open buffet at TTR. We did like just dropping in and getting a bite to eat and then leaving.

Employees are great and they remember you. My wife lost one of her politically correct Toms shoes. She mentioned it and the front desk had it in a few minutes. I suppose now we can rejoin TAs Jamaica Forum.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Are you guys around tomorrow?

Jannet and I will be visiting on a day pass arriving about 11am, Lenni and Jason are already there. Come find us and we'll get the party started.

[​IMG]

4. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, unfortunately we are leaving at 4:15 am for a 7am flight back to Atlanta. Its supposed to be 37 F and rain/snow tomorrow.
    Back raining again !!! The window washers put on a great show this AM!!!
    If Lenni and Jason are around we will say "hi"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice