We are not just a BBG board! Votes Please!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Feb 24, 2003.

?

Shall we have a new 'BBG Lounge' Forum???

1. Yes - Good idea

100.0%
  2. No - Leave it as it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I've just re-read the thread and have decided that I will create a BBG Lounge subforum.

I had a quick look through all the current threads and I reckon about 25% are BBG related - that was surprising to me as I thought it was higher. It's quite simple to set up a new sub category so by the time you read this it most probably will be up and running.

In doing so I hope that the BBG regs wont desert the general forum, there's a great deal of Cancun experience amongst them that would be sadly missed. Also, I hope many of the non BBGers will spend time on the BBG forum too. We'll see how things go for a couple of weeks and maybe change back if things aren't working out.

Re the later responses from Normskid and Suzie - The last thing I want is to lose the BBG regs to a new board, of course, if anyone wants to start one up that is enitrely their right to do so. Suzie, thanks for the compliments :oops: I could do a stand alone site with a new .com name but I have so much more I want to do to this site (that I never get round to doing!) that I'd rather concentrate on an overall site for now. Also, with minimum investment it takes a long time to get established in search engines through the free submission process and become 'known'. I could install a totally new board just dedicated to BBG with a different http address but I feel that would only serve to increase a division of users.

Thanks for all your input, having travelled the many message boards out there myself for some time one of my main aims in starting this site and board was to listen to users and provide what they want.

2. Sexy Suzie

Sexy Suzie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BRAVO !!!

3. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think having a forum part for BBG was a great idea, I have already checked it out. I might even stay there next time I go, you know try a different place.

Since I have never stayed at BBG, can I or anyone else that has never stayed there ask questions about BBG. I know that is a silly question but one that others might be wondering.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mikey,

I'm sure that you were asking this question of Steve, and I am equally sure I am not Steve, BUT, I am postitive I know what his answer would be.

So here goes---YES, anyone can ask questions about BBG.

The more the merier--who knows, we may even convert you to a BBG lover if we get you to try it out sometime!

So, ask away!

Karan

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mikey,

You can ask me anything but my bra size....LOL!!! Chinos had a good time holding mine up at anything goes and making a few "interesting" comments about it.

But on a more serious note.....don't hesitate to ask anything that interests you that comes to mind. Everybody here has been VERY civil in their replies and helpful in providing useful information.

As you have seen, getting answers from several different perspectives is MUCH better than simply emailing one person for advise....so ask away!!

Michelle

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Mikey, as Klaw says, the BBG forum is for everyone whether they've been there or not - there are no qualification criteria!

The BBG Lounge was set up so that if some people are a little tired of seeing all the BBG posts they can avoid them if they want by missing out that forum altogether. For those that dont mind them then I hope they'll visit that forum as much as the main one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice