We are back.. Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cheribeth, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    sounds like you might need a second trip with the right group to get your blood going!

2. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report. Sounds like you had a good time and it sounds like you'll be back eventually after you do some more traveling.

I struggle with this too as I would love to see the world especially the other parts of the Carribean. However I love the resort staff, the vibe of the resort, and Cancun in general....there is just nothing like it. Then again I have two kids at home so I also enjoy a week of no whining :)

3. NicoleS

NicoleS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wondering what the price is to rent the jet skis at the resort

4. cheribeth

cheribeth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jet Skis were $70 for an hour.. I booked it next to the pool.. then you walk over with a ticket and hand it to the people next to the jet skis.. Those people told me next time we should rent right from them.. It was a lot of fun! I was on with my husband.. I am used to his motorcycle and we both ride snowmobiles, so when he was going crazy I knew how to lean, but one time I messed up and we tipped over haha.. It was a lot of fun..

Also I see a lot of comments about most of your fun being with different groups, and not to worry about a five star.. My husband and I are only 27.. I am far from worried about going to a five star stuffy resort.. This vacation is one of the best ones I went on.. Possibly not returning to the resort was said mostly because I want to experience traveling all over..

When I truly think about where I would want to travel with a bunch of our friends, this place would be top.. You cant find the entertainment they had there at most resorts.. But!! I do like a nice beach.. Partying is great, we do it every weekend at home.. We dont know whether we are coming or going half the time.. But we also arent putting out a big chunk of money to do that.. so I have little expectations..

With all that being said I would still recommend this resort to people.. It's a wild time.. Who knows you may see us back there sooner than later.. Lots of our friends saw pictures and heard about how much fun we had,now they are wanting in...

5. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree if you are young you might want to explore the world and that is great. You only have one life to live and if you can afford it while you are young then go for it!!!!!! :michaelf:

We have been to around the states and have only been to TTR. Wife does not want to go anywhere else. I even mentioned Jamica and other areas and she said definatelly NO, it's not TTR. So we are happy and as you know if you can keep the woman happy it is good at home. We are lucky we don't have fights or argue, just happy people.

Life is good everyone to there own. Glad you had a good time. I remember $55.00 per hour not $70.00. That is steep. Check with several and get the best price.

Take Care
    :lol: Don

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Many thanks for the detailed report. I totally understand your reasons for probably going somewhere else next time, but glad you enjoyed your stay overall.

Yeah, walk down the beach a little and find the jet ski guys directly. The ticket you get from the pool guys is just so they know who to pay the commission too, it will save you maybe $10 per person.

7. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Cheribeth, I totally understand how you'd like to do some traveling and not limit yourself to Temptation Resort & Spa...seems everytime we book a vacation, we end up at TR & S...not complaining, but only one of us (Scott) has been all over the world, while I have only been to West Virginia (stayed with friends) and Temptation resort in Cancun. I'm thinking that once you do travel elsewhere, you won't have as good a time and will be back at TR & S in no time!!! :lol:
    Cheers,
    Janice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice