Waxing?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MME, Sep 29, 2007.

1. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tks, I always get it done with my waxist as well, but I'm going for a longer time on this trip and I know I will need a touch up and was looking for a back up plan, the roll on, what type of roll on do you use?

I agree, it does hurt less as you get it done more. :shock:

2. perkipsie

perkipsie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hmmm, i think the one i used last time was made by nair but it's a wax roll on that comes with strips. We were at bbg for 2 weeks in feb for our wedding and i just "topped up" with that (it needs warming but i've found standing in a jug of warm water gets it there) Hope that helps

Dannie

3. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    This thread is useless without pictures! :shock:

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Like the freedom of not dealing with hair. Brazillians are not so bad. Get someone good at it and it's fast and worth it. Been getting laser hair removal. Believe me brazillians are way easier and definitely faster. I get five hours of torture every 8 weeks.

5. hotrockers

hotrockers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    waxing

how can you not wax before Temptation spa or any holiday? no pain no gain! and who wants to see a panty moustache?

6. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: waxing

Interesting first post. A bit different than the traditional "Hi, we are from xxx and will be visiting Temptation on xx/xx", but a first post none the less.

Welcome to CancunCare!

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well I never wax before going... :shock:

BTW.. when are you going? :wink:

Jamie

8. shan24

shan24 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

jAmIE!! you should always wax! :oops:
    weren't you taught better than that?

9. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would seriously buy every one of my friends a gift certificate for a Brazilian if they would actually go through with it.. I LOVE it. I seriously think my parents lied to me about my Irish heritage, because my hair is so dark and SO coarse that I can shave at 8 am and have stubble by 2pm. And because that hair is so dark and coarse, it's extremely noticeable if I dont shave one day. I love the waxing because when the hair does start to grow back, it comes back much thinner and softer.

I have a waxist I go to here in town, and I always go 1-2 days before vacation. She gets it done quick and near painless. I think a lot of women tend to psych themselves out beforehand. I, on the other hand, was too focused on trying to act like it didn't hurt, and didn't focus on the hair being ripped from my southern region; and she's really good about applying firm pressure immediately after she tears off the strip. I think that's a major key to waxing, and some waxists screw that up entirely, thus resulting in a lot of pain.

Now the down side.. can be pretty expensive. But I've found that a lot of markets (including Dallas/Fort Worth) offers deals with the half-priced marketplace, paired with local media, to sell gift certificates to local spas at half price.. I usually buy a few from the place my waxist works at, and they will be $50, but the value on the certificate is $100.

(Side note: I know this is much larger than my usual posts.. But that's just how excited I get about the Brazilian waxing)
    :D

10. dafadau

dafadau Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about anal bleaching?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice