WATCH OUT PREMIER MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jim and Kathy in Ohio, Jan 18, 2007.

1. atc

atc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WE were there a few weeks ago and we were told that referral weeks were for you to send people down they get your price for the room as long as they go to the time share
    When they do you get (X) a mount of money put in your a count if they buy you get 2 times that for you to use on your next trip you can have up to 4 of these weeks per year
    They are also letting anyone that has a old contract take the money they have spent all ready off the new one even if you have used it
    The price per night has gone down quit a bit to You still have to make your owen deal thought We made it with just TTR not RCI

2. simplyus35

simplyus35 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We agree with Gowick on this one. There were so many different ways to negotiate the contract and we saw what was happening to other people. We knew what we wanted and what it was worth to us. We bought that and could care less about RCI and referral weeks even though we have one week. We determined we would need to go to one of their resorts for a total of 10 weeks for our break even. We also determined that if they should shut their doors or blow us off, we could stand to lose the money... our same theory when we play poker. We are going back in May for another week so we have another 8 weeks before we leave the table even. After that, we are ahead of the game.

3. Larry and Donna

Larry and Donna Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure what is going on with the all inclusive fee's but I hope that the price has not gone to what other people are saying we just bought in October of last year and my contract has two different prices for High and Low season and are per couple so Hgh is $63 a day and Low season is $31 a day plus a room fee daily of $57 so when I worked it out for a 10 day vacation and compared it to a travel agent we will save around a $1,000 I did get a quote back from premiere resorts for around $1300 for 10 days for the both of us I hope this is still right I am going to call and check again

4. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    I just booked our room using the membership for the first time. We go during the low season and it came out to $100 per night. They add tax onto the room rate (comes out to $65 daily) and it looks like they added $4 to the AI fee or they added tax onto this too. Anyway they can make an extra buck :aktion060:

5. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    AI fee for 2012

Hi,can someone please give me the Ai fees for members for 2012.I emailed the resort but they keep sending me some crazy attachment,
    Thanks Deb and Linda

6. fit4funcpl1

fit4funcpl1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0
    Mine are $71.00 per night.plus a 450.00 room sur-charge for 8 nights..dont know if that helps.

7. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    During low season the AI fee's are $35.34. High season must be $71.

8. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It all depends on which contract you have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice