Warning.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by paulmc987, Jul 17, 2021.

1. BamaCPL

BamaCPL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 1
    Can you please elaborate

2. Rock&Dealia

Rock&Dealia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0
    We also just got back last week and had an incident. I was feeling a little sick and was up in the room (which seems to be a theme as well) and my wife decided to let me sleep and went to grab dinner. As she was returning upstairs a man had followed her from the restaraunt and approached her by the pool as she was about to go up the ramp and grabbed her firmly by the wrist and told her he was to shy to approach her at the restaurant and so he followed her out. He asked to have sex with her. She said no thanks, but he wouldn’t let her go, he asked her if she had ever cheated and she said no. And he said never, I am only here one night. Come on. She was nervous as she realized no one else was nearby. She finally pulled her hand away and walked upstairs. It freaked her out. We learned a lesson, don’t let your wife walk alone at night especially by the pool.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    We were at TTR in Dec 2019 and again March 2021. While it is still a very fun resort, there was a lot that left a bad taste in our mouths. For one thing, a fistfight broke out at Bash at our first night at Bash (in March) A combo of disrespectful guys not knowing their boundaries, sexy girls, jealous boyfriends/husbands and alcohol. Sure it could happen anywhere, but Temptation has generally been a sexy but SAFE environment where we always felt FREE to relax and let our inhibitions go. I don't only mean "relax" like ocean waves and pretty sunsets. I mean we could leave our stuff at our chairs and go wade in the pool and not worry about theft. Feels like that's no longer the case.

On our last two trips, we noticed a different subset of guests. For the longest time, guests from around the world were courteous, welcoming, friendly and respectful. It made Temptation such a beautiful place to be. However, on our more recent visits, there are groups of people, mostly younger Americans, who do not want to socialize or include others, who keep to themselves, who are rude and/or inconsiderate and who are disrespectful. It wasn't uncommon to see some of these people taking videos and photos with other guests in the background. That is a huge no-no at a resort like this.

Also, I had mentioned this on another thread. On our visit this past March, we noticed 3 people sitting by the DJ area at Bash. One or two sat at the very front end of the Bash stage and the other (s) sat at the DJ stand. It is a very narrow space in between but the way these people sat and situated their bodies, they were blocking that narrow path for EVERYONE. Guests, playmakers, drink servers and even a woman on stilts (STILTS) had to squeeze through them because they would not sit in a manner that would allow a clearer path. It infuriated me that fellow human beings could be so crass.

Anyway, yeah so we do not get that "safe" vibe as we used to at Temptation. I always worry about our stuff at the chairs, especially when we go into the pool and walk away.

We are heading back again this month and tbh, I didn't really want to go to TTR I would have preferred to spend a whole week at Desire but all their weekends were sold out in July so we had to settle for a split with Temptation. I bought a travel lock on Amazon, which is like a small zippered bag with a lock that you can lock and tether to your pool chair. I think it's made by Vaultz if anyone is interested. Have never used it before but now I think something like this is necessary.

I feel very sad for the OP and truly hope the resort does its best to remedy the situation.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Cheers2US

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    How were you locked out of the room? Did the wristbands not register? And I can't believe the resort has been so unhelpful. They have SECURITY for a reason. They have men with walkie talkies and mean faces walk around to prevent trouble. Yes, it's a police matter, but it does not excuse the resort of their responsibility. I hope the police can get the surveillance footage.

I am so sorry this happened to you. If this happened to you, it could happen to any of us. We are going there in a few weeks and wow, I've never been more uneasy.

5. Cheers2US

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    This is awful. How TF does anyone just ask a woman to flat out have sex?

TTR used to be such a safe environment. I love the resort for it's fun, sexy vibe but man, these kinds of things are very upsetting. The fun and frolic of TTR are not worth these dangers.

6. paulmc987

paulmc987 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    when you lock the deadbolt from the inside, the bands won’t open the room. We figure the person was in our room at that very moment.

7. cscouple777

cscouple777 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    My wife and I were just at TTR, 4th trip but first trip in about one and half years. The resort has definitely changed and we felt it day 1. Only got worse as we got closer to the weekend and we were happy to leave Saturday morning. There were a few big groups of people who came on Thursday/Friday that were rude to staff and other guests, arguing over chairs at the pool that they weren’t even using and it was almost 4pm. I talked to a few other couples that were seeing the same thing. We didn’t even want to be at bash on Friday night so we just called it an early night and went to our room. The sexy vibe will be completely gone soon at TTR if changes are not made. I’m sorry for the people who had their belongings stolen but unfortunately it’s not surprising. Time to find a new resort!

8. BamaCPL

BamaCPL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 1
    Sad to hear all this is happening! I think the only option they have is turning it into a couples only resort. A bunch of single drunk guys around a bunch of half naked wives isnt a good idea. I guess thats the reason the Boobs Cruise limits their #'s to almost none.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  9. cscouple777

cscouple777 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Definitely more single guys like 2 to 3 times more. Also more single girls than we’ve ever seen. From what we saw the problems weren’t all single guys.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. wildchild

wildchild Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I agree. We have been going to TTR for years. The vibe and crowd has definitely changed! We will be going to Desire next time. I so hate that people were basically robbed while there on vacation. What a nightmare to be out of country with no passports in hand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice