Warning.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by paulmc987, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Rock&Dealia

Rock&Dealia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0

So so sorry for the punk that disrespected you. A bad apple for sure. Had I saw that or what happened to my own wife there would have been an altercation. I hope you have a blessed day and have many wonderful drama free vacations ahead of you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Blue

Blue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    What rooms would you say are less safe for females then others? I won’t say unsafe but less safe. I would think first floor plush Jacuzzi because it’s nearer to the public beach from what I gather from others.

3. yesanddave

yesanddave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Screw security, that guy should be getting the trip to a Mexican jail treatment.

4. mcdppc

mcdppc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    I posted something similar on the Temptation Facebook page, we always make a good group of friends while staying. We also have a quick conversation on watching each others back from those stupid drunk people. I stayed in one night and let my wife go to the night party, I was comfortable because I know the group we were hanging with had her back if something came up. There are creepers no matter where you go..

5. Cali_fun

Cali_fun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    These posts seem so strange and disappointing compared to our experiences. We will be there in exactly a month and will see for ourselves I guess. We haven’t been there since Patric left, but I remember him approaching my wife after a single guy was talking to her and asked if he was disrespectful (which he was not). Patric said he had been watching him because he was intoxicated. He then pointed out all the security staff around the pool and said if someone does something offensive or makes her uncomfortable, all she had to do was point to any security personnel and then point to the individual and they would grab him until things could be sorted out. He reminded her again later in the stay and she said she never felt so comfortable. Hoping that this level of guest care is still evident when we go!

6. LuNik9012

LuNik9012 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Update - Now I feel REALLY bad for those on this thread that cancelled their trip (even 2 or 3 couples is too many IMHO)

Absolutely hooked on this place. Best staff, from the playmakers to the bartenders and service. We’ve never experienced such level of service anywhere.

Safety? It felt like an adult summer camp. People checking up on us making sure we were
    Comfortable and having the best time. Locked up our stuff in the safe and used common judgement…didn’t have any issues.

The “vibe”…idk how it was before the renovation but didn’t have any issues with that either. Didn’t see too many phones, tons of beautiful topless ladies and people of all sizes/ages/ etc. There seemed to be a bit of everything too, lots of vanilla couples but definitely experienced some raunchiness which we found pretty hot. We don’t necessarily swing but we did meet a younger unicorn throughout our stay that made it pretty memorable.

But anyway, it’s disappointing to hear that some people have had negative experiences and I am not taking away from that whatsoever, but I don’t think that’s the case with most guests. Everyone we spoke with had nothing but positive things to say about the place.

Stay safe but definitely go experience it for yourself. We will be back without a doubt!

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  7. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 1
    We just wanted to add another positive experience to this post…. Usually have phones locked up in safe. But at dinner we usually take one to take pics looking nice in dinner attire. Well after Hibachi, we chilled for an hour or so down by the pool, before heading up to Bash. Anyhow, realizing I didn’t have my phone! Of course we backtracked everything with no luck! Many negative thoughts going on by this time of course. Lol. So we headed to the room and the wife called concierge to check lost and found! Turned out someone found it and did turn it in. So I got it back! It had fallen out of my pocket in the lobby bar while waiting for the wife to use the restroom.
    We were there first week of August, and had another great trip! Had no other issues. We pretty much went about our business the same as always. Locked everything up in safe. And took pool bag out everyday and put under our chair. Felt very safe around resort day n night. Of course always making good judgements as anywhere in life. We can’t wait to go back in spring!

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Dam, Dam: we also feel the vibe changing, and have had our last trip to TTR unless something changes. Going back to cabo after a decade of going to TTR cancun. Bye Bye TTR.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yup, and damn we never got to meet and hang out...even during last trip when we were both visiting at the same time !

10. Cali_fun

Cali_fun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    We also need to add a positive experience to all of these warnings. Like so many of these types of resorts it just makes a real difference when you go and who else is there. We just returned and had an absolutely awesome time. We left phones in the safe in the room (they don’t belong at the pool anyway!) and met some truly awesome people. We even forgot a bag on our lounger and it was at lost and found later that night. It was exactly the experience we wanted and hoped for, nearly all couples and very limited singles. There was a group of couples. from Houston there that was very pushy, but it appeared they were having a competition for who could hook up the most. Quantity over quality isn’t our thing, but once we figured out who they were we just avoided them as it appeared most of the pool did. But we met some great people, had some great fun, and will definitely be back. So please don’t let some negative reviews scare you off. It does appear that TTR is returning to normal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice