Warning.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by paulmc987, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Mandb

Mandb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    We’ve decided to postpone our trip with all the shady issues going on and the increasing Covid cases and restrictions

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    We are currently booked for Nov 2021, which would be our sixth trip and greatly anticipated after cancelling two trips since COVID began. After reading the numerous reports on here and the CCS site of the exponential increase in douchebagery plus the continuing COVID risk (and we are both 2x vaxxed) we're saying a big No Mas. If conditions, of both factors, return to "normal" we will consider a return in 2022, in the meantime we'll be spending our money elsewhere.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Always.smiling2018

Always.smiling2018 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0

Can you elaborate so we know what to watch for?

4. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We used to party at Oasis Cancun for several years before we discovered Temptation.

Pretty sure if we can survive there (through beach shootings, a entire building being engulfed in fire one night and dudes who routinely threw up in the pool) a few bumps in the road this year at Temptation is nothing. ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. mcdppc

mcdppc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    For by the pool we have a locking safe that straps to the chair and recently we bought a backpack that locks and also can be strapped around something at the pool. The back pack is also water proof. Got it at target. fyi I agree we get too lax in our room as well, heading back in 2 weeks and will be more diligent.

6. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    all of this saddens me! I love this place! we have left some stuff out before and never had a prob. i hope these reports are going to be less and less! Ive always taken full responsibility for my stuff. If i leave it out and its taken, will i be mad? hell yes! but we work really hard not to leave important things out! ive always felt safe running to the room by myself at night if i forget something, i hope that dont change! but unfortunatly the world has gone freaking mad! phones at the pool, we know not to take pics during the games. we like to get good shots at the beach, dinner dress ect. but never of others unless they want in the pic! so going back in sept. hope im not dissapointed!

7. FLcupl

FLcupl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +378 / 0
    I won’t elaborate because I don’t see the benefit. However, I will say NEVER leave your wife out of your sight. That means walking with her to get drinks or to the restroom.
    Unfortunately things have changed at TTR and I experienced a moment where someone crossed the line.:(:mad:

8. sexyred

sexyred Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +400 / 0
    Huge fans of Temps. With what we are hearing, both on here and from people we know who have been recently gone, We are also postponing/ cancelling our November trip. We hate to see what's going on. Hopefully things will change.

9. Rock&Dealia

Rock&Dealia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0
    As I wrote, we recently had a similar experience and I second that you need to walk your wife everywhere. All it takes is one insistent, persistent creeper that won’t take no thank you for a request for sex.

10. Rock&Dealia

Rock&Dealia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0
    For first timers I would not cancel your trip. There is plenty of fun to be had. Like anywhere you travel lock your things up, and be aware of your surrounding. Accompany your wife especially at night and have a blast. We WILL be back, to fun of a place not to go. No other place like if. Amazing peopl, playmakers and Steve and the Boobscruise are awesome!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice