Wanting to try Desire... Concerns though

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by BrentandJanin, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
  2. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    .... problem is that I've heard that it ends up shutting down and folks end up in bed around 10:30 p.m., but that's only what I've heard.

The above is totally false. We have been 3 times ,Pearl and DRM, and I have never seen this at Pearl. Entertainment starts at 9:30 in the lobby. Moves to the disco at 10:00, then dancing as long as you want. Everyone usually moves to the much larger than DRM hot tub. Bar there stays open until 3 am or later. As with any stay, it depends on the crowd that is there. The party is very similar to DRM. Rooms at Pearl are MUCH nicer. Smaller resort.

3. calinadam

calinadam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We are going to DRM for our first time in October, so we will post a review after. We have been to TTR once, and made the choice to try DRM based on Jen and Kyle's amazing trip reports, as well as the excitement of trying something new. If you are thinking about trying it, that means you probably should!

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Uh oh :) Hope you love it! We return to Desire Pearl in less than 5 days!!!

5. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Hi! We just made our first ever trip to Desire RM. We spent 3 nights there. It was just awesome. (I will post a trip report/review soon, hopefully).

There is zero pressure to remove any clothing. That said, once you notice everyone else topless and often bottomless, you probably won't mind taking it all off, too. (It took me 3 trips to Temptation before I finally took my top off. It took me 20 minutes at Desire to take it all off)

There is an outdoor dance/club area right outside the lobby. It's a little bit like PatyO's (has a bar) but not nearly as crowded. The 3 nights we were there, there was either a live band or a DJ so there was good music and some dancing. At about 11pm, everyone leaves that outdoor area and goes up to the disco. It's air-conditioned, which is fantastic. There's a bar up there, a dance floor and lots of seating. Also a very spacious and clean restroom! The disco is super fun, often with contests or catwalks, similar to Tempation.

As the night goes along, some stay at the disco, some head to the jacuzzi and some go to the "sin room" aka "play room" The jacuzzi area has beds, couches and lots of fresh towels. There is actual sex going on, but you do not have to engage if you do not want to. (We didn't)

Desire is a great time; we had a blast.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice