Want to move to Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Astrid, May 14, 2008.

1. Astrid

Astrid Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am from Switzerland and living since 3 years in Dahab, south Sinai, egypt. I am ready to make some changes in my life and would like to move to cancun or playa del carmen. I am looking for people who can give me some information about, Job situation, where I can find a cheap flat? and if there are any other swiss people living there.

many thanks in advance,

astrid

2. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    If you do a search on here your question has been answered in one form or another about hundred plus times. :lol:

Biggest thing on the job front is that its a Mexican law that no foreigner can have a job that a Mexican can do. So that limits your job search down pretty quick.

Nick and Renee

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know what the percentages are, but I've run into a more diverse and numbered population of Europeans living down in Playa than in Cancun. One of the locals could tell you better if my experiance is representative or not....

Maybe if you could post a tad about your background and prior work experiance, one of the locals could give you a bit more information about the types of jobs you might have a better shot at. Also, what language skills you posess as well....

Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice