Walmart in Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Apr 4, 2007.

1. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok so somebody tell me how to know when to get off for walmart because the first time I went, there were other tourists on there who knew how to get there and I got off with them, no Walmart in sight crossed the street went down another street and there it was. Second time I guessed where to get off and my boyfriend and I were lost walking around for about a half hour and yes I did ask the driver to tell me when to get off but obviously he didn't understand as well as I thought!

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From HZ take the R-2 bus and tell the driver "Walmart". He will tell you what stop to get off.

Once off the bus you walk across the street and down 1 Block, you canĀ“t miss it.

Remember that when you are coming back on the bus you catch it right in front of Walmart, DO NOT walk back to the street you got off on.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey your guess is as good as mine!! I don't re call! Don't recall anything from night..

4. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Karan. I'll try this time to say it a little louder to the driver. Maybe he didn't hear me last time :cool:

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try and stay near the front of the bus if you can. That usually reminds him to tell you.

You can also ask a local on the bus. Most will be very helpful in showing you which stop to get off. Even if they don't understand much english they will understand "Wal-Mart".

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im thinking the bust driver was warning us we was about to enter this area. because we just got on any old bus heading that way thinking walkmart was on the main road but no sight 30 mins later he advised us to get the hell off basically. least he said something or we could have got in a mess althought we had nothing to steal i didnt fancy black eyes :cool:

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get on the R2 bus...it will say Wal-Mart right on the front windshieldf.

if you are on the wrong bus you can go quite far with no Wal-Mart in sight.

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm thinking we did this. i think its due to fact that hotel zone is just one road up one road down thought be a main road cutting straight through city in the same vein. will no for next year and leave without getting chinned for my cowboy hat :lol:

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah..heading out srtaight fromt the hotel zone won't get you to Wal-Mart.

But it will give you a nice tour of parts of downtown Cancun. :lol:

10. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not this year... but check out our wal-mart cart from 04.. it was hot. (on my webshots)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice