Walking around with camera and zoom lens

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by iowa farmers, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayk59101

jayk59101 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if anyone wants a picture of my tater tot i'll just inbox you one, lol save you the trouble of carrying that big camera around....lmfao.

2. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    [​IMG]
    bahahahaha this is my new camera ! and I'm going to take boob pictures all day long !
    JUST KIDDING !!! ....point is if someone want's to get a picture of you they will and you can't do a dam thing about it .....so relax ! or don't go ! jeff

3. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    To the original intent of this post. If you walk around with a camera and BIG zoom lens, you should get BOOO's. Just not respectful at a topless optional resort.

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    That's news to me... I know they have said no pictures during the contest but have never in the 15 years I have been going ever seen anything that said no pictures at all at the sexy pool.

Did that change since last May? Can you send a link to the rule stating that?

Most of the best pictures I have of my friends are at the sexy pool. Lots of other folks have stated that they still take pictures at the swim up bar which is still at the sexy pool I think...

Don't get me wrong. I personally have publicly chastised people with zoom lens taking pictures of people at the pool from their balconies in section D (Building 3 for the newcomers) and flipped off a guy once while he took a panoramic video of the sexy pool thinking he was being sly.

But if TTR has in fact banned all pictures all the time at the sexy pool as you are suggesting, then maybe next time I see Nicolas I'll have to lobby him to change the rule back. :)

Jamie

PS.. not abandoning TTR.. just thought the post was a little over the top and I couldn't stop myself from responding...

5. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    With 5096 posts. I'm thinking you can rarely stop yourself :)

Tad weird though. We aren't going to temptations this time. I haven't looked at Temptation thread once , if not going to gvo why would you look or care what's happening in our world ?

Iowa I'm on your side Guys with cameras look nerdy and not needed. It's like a lifestyle club, no cameras or cell phones allowed. If you want to take a bunch of pictures go to a family resort. :).

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    You aren't going to keep us from taking pictures on vacation, just saying.

That being said, we are always respectful of other people's potential aversion to their pic being taken inadvertently. Well, perhaps "always" is a bit strong, isn't it. How about we always try to do so, and the trying is limited by the mass alcohol consumption going on at the Sexy Pool at TTR.

But, generally, it's my lady with the camera, so you go ahead and try to tell her that she's being a creeper to your lady and we'll all have a giggle.

7. DK_Calgary

DK_Calgary Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 0

I agree. I'm fine with people having cameras and taking pics of their group... but the idiots who walk around taking pics of random topless women was stupid. I am shocked security does not enforce that at all. Go watch Ch 12 you creeps !

8. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    cause we click on ''New posts"" and people are talking about the sexy pool cameras so I automatically but wrongly assumed TTR .

This has gone beyond a discussion again.

9. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Cool. . . .Hey palsy walsy
    can you pick me up one of those too and i'll pay you for it, when we are both there in April
    thanks a bunch

10. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oh is that what you do. Makes sense I guess. I just keep phone on gvo thread and refresh so only see gvo thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice