Vote Sanjaya 4 the next American Idol!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Venom, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting behind the bar watching the Yankee game and there was a TV set on American Idol!!!!!!

The Yankees let me down with a 5-1 loss.....but Sanjaya is still in it and growing strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guess I had better watch what I say... I think that you folks may be a week or two behind. Gina went out last week here after singing a song influenced by Tony Bennett. Won't say who left this week but I'm sure Venom's post can tell you it wasn't Sanjaya. Ha!

3. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mm yes I guss you are ahead of us. Last night both Gina and Sanjaya were left in. I can't remember the name of the girl that was voted off, the one with the really short cropped hair.
    So, don't tell us what happens! I don't know why I have suddenly got into it, I don't normally bother with stuff like this.

4. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You folks may be alright. Actually Gina was the gal from Chicago with the close cropped black hair with red blended in. Sounds like we may be around a week ahead of you guys though. Right now they are singing on Tuesdays and sending people home on Wednesdays (which is supposed to be live).

This past week (Tue/Wed) they had Jennifer Lopez giving help and the songs were inspired by Latin artists.

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He needs to go.. This just isn't a bit right... I'll give him credit, he was better this week, but still not like the others.... Should have been gone long ago...

6. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its that time of the week again!!!!!!!!! dont foget who to vote for!!!

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not Sanjaya

8. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    listening to the radio......I heard its not looking good for Sanjaya tonite. His luck might have run out!!!!

9. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    He'll be safe... none of them seem to be much better.

when the show is gone people will have to talk to their families again..lol

10. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cry: :cry: :cry: Say it isn't so :cry: :cry: :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice