Vote Sanjaya 4 the next American Idol!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Venom, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will not vote for him... I do hope that they change the voting system after this year though.. Should be limited to 5 calls per household...

Been some good singers to come out of American Idol!!! Some of them I didn't like as well as others, but some of them are awesome..

My all-time favorite American Idol singer is, CHRIS DAUGHTRY!!!

If you say he sucks, you need to clean your ears!!!!

2. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, thats the thing though......do you think this show will survive if this kid wins????? I dont think it matters how you tweek the voting system.....if Sanjaya wins, ppl will stop watching!!!

and if it stays popular....it will be because the show will become a joke.

Vote Sanjaya!!!!!!

the best part is that this kid has the potential to become bigger then that Daughtry guy. chicks love Sanjaya

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    the show has run its course.

4. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was a little disappointed that William Hung didn't make an appearance last night and sing "She Bang" since is was a night dedicated to Latin Music Artists.

Perhaps we should go to the other end of the spectrum and have a season long show with the worst? Those are definitely the best Idol shows, the first two or three that show the bizarre folks. I think my favorite this year was the dude dressed up as a banana singing "Peanut Butter & Jelly".

You have to ask yourself whether they didn't initially push Sanjaya through to pull in the pre-teen girls and it has now backfired miserably.

I am still up for a television show like they had in the old Arnie movie, The Running Man. :lol:

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Already have contracts signed up to 2011.. I think.. At least 2010.. I saw that on tv... Not sure what channel.

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good point Zibby :!: :!:

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I hope it's pushed back to the FX network by next year, showing at 1am.
    It's about time the reality TV trend burned out.

And there hasn't been a contract written that couldn't be torn up.

pfft.

*goes back to watching Dancing With The Stars*

8. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As some others have pointed out, this year's contestants don't seem to be as good. Personally I would think that Melinda Doolittle would win hands down this year. Her voice just seems superior to the others. But it is a popularity contest and honestly I am not sure what genre Doolittle would sing if she were to put out an album. Everything that she has sung seems to be a little out of the mainstream for me. Then again, I am a rocker and was a little disappointed when Gina was sent packing last week.

I don't see Sanjaya winning, but it's hard telling how far he's gonna go. The problem right now is that there are too many others to vote for.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I watched last night for the first time............. not a bad show, MANgina is still in it............... hahaha

10. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I was confised for a minute when you said Gina was sent packing, she was in it last night.
    Sanjaya needs a hair cut!!! He was a bit ropey to start off with but not soo bad towards the end - did anyone see the little kid crying as well - too cute!
    I suppose he could do well if he geared towards the teeny bopper age group.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice