Vote for Who YOU think should get CC's Votes..............

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Dec 1, 2006.

?

Who Do you want to win...........

1. Greta

100.0%
  2. John

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fletch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Jason said 2 more weeks.

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, it's Kait & Fletch this week, right?

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no i believe its the top two only. ie fletch this week and kait next week

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I understood differently.. thought it was kait and the fletchman.. then jlow and may...

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey i could be wrong..thats just how i understood it. i'll go back and read it..but kinda defeats the purpose, cause really only one can win each week?

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must say this is the most confusing thing ever. I feel dumb at the moment.

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Vote for Who YOU think should get CC's Votes............

i dont know to me that says that its just the top two people will split that last two weeks..one person each week...maybe if jason were around he could clarify what he wrote...but honestly voting for two people each week defeats the purpose in my opinion.
    we wil just have to wait till either him or karan show up

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is!!!! :bounce:

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll vote for all three anyway. I'm still going to enter, but i'm not asking anyone from here to vote for me, because of the poll, and it wouldn't be fair to the other three... I'll just do it on myspace, and with my friends from home. Best of Luck, Fletch, Kait, and JLow... Hope someone from CC wins.

10. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have voted for Kait and Jlow today until we find out who is the one we are 'targeting' this week...didn'r see Fletch...what word should I search for to find you Fletch...there is quite a list of pictures to sort through now....Greta....is yours on there yet...need a keyword from you as well.

P.S. Jason, how many weeks is this contest going to run?
    P.S.S. just an idea....but at the university where I was attending, we had computer labs with tons of computers in there with access to internet...can those of you in school go in late in the evening/early morning to vote on a bunch of computers one at at ime? Shouldn't they all be different IP addresses? If I was still near the school (we just recently moved 2 hours away from it) I would do this for ya'll...but no luck...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice