Vote for Who YOU think should get CC's Votes..............

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Dec 1, 2006.

?

Who Do you want to win...........

1. Greta

100.0%
  2. John

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fletch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bob & michele

bob & michele Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just voted. It seems to me that Kait is the only one that can actually win. Everyone else is too far behind.
    Unless I've missed someone, Kait with 723 is only 7 votes behind the leader (Jessica, 730)

Fletch 116
    Jlow 210
    Greta ?

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awwww.. we're like a big ol drunk cancun obsessed family! haha

3. davidlauraj

davidlauraj Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Makes sense to me, but have promised our support to John. Guess we will try voting for both John and Kait. This was so much easier when it was just Jason running and we could all rally behind just one.

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i could really use some votes guys please.. you have NO idea whats going on right now :cry:

5. davidlauraj

davidlauraj Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who the heck is this guy?!

Votes: 1456
    Name: Neil
    School:Central Michigan University-Mount Pleasant
    Story:Once there was a man who was short and stout He was sorta ugly and women he knew nothing about He heard of a trip down by the sea He thought of daiquiris and chicks in bikinis He had no money but still had a chance to go He was a little heavy so he had to lose a couple pounds though His friends motivated him but it was hard as hell Would he go on spring break it was hard to tell So he practiced all day, beers in both hands His belly bulged out and it was hard to stand He thought of the sand Maybe he could accompany a girl with his pal Trojan So he went to the mall and bought a straw hat After that he took his trunks to the laundry mat And to his surprise He gained more weight so he needed a different size Mexico’s horizon burned in his eyes He hope to go because he couldn’t get paid Beer, Shots, The beach. I am that man and a trip I must take So help Frodo out and PIMP MY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is not a CCer, then we are getting our a$$es handed to us on the platter that we created.

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah hes not a CC'er and i pray hes cheating and i pray he gets caught...

7. davidlauraj

davidlauraj Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Everyone probably thought Jason was cheating too! This definitely proves that splitting up our votes has hurt big time! ouch! Not much talk about thin on BBG Lounge. I'll post over there for everyone to vote for KAIT!!!!

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think its time for the troops to rally behind Kaitlyn ( i love you) :lol: then fletch and john in future weeks i think competing against eachother is dumb

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol i love you too riki

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Count me out.. I've decided not to run.. Shouldn't be competing against each other anyway.. If I get to go, that's great, but not likely... Good Luck You Three...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice