Vote for Who YOU think should get CC's Votes..............

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Dec 1, 2006.

?

Who Do you want to win...........

1. Greta

100.0%
  2. John

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fletch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Because the fact of the matter is that not everyone is voting for all four. The people here in the Breakers Lounge may be not not everyone on the board is.

Jason got everyone's votes because no one was running against him. But not everyone her is voting for all of them and the votes were getting split.

No one isgoing to win that way. This way it at leat gives one person each week a shot.

2. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh ok i see now

3. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I'm voting for all 4 each day....I can't pick just one, they are all great people with great stories.

4. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How many times are we allowed to vote ?

And what's to prevent someone from voting several times for someone ? Or will it only accept one vote per person ?

I'm tending to agree with Angie. I voted every day for Kait, Fletch, & JLow and it wasn't a problem. (Greta wasn't signed up yet).

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The vote on here will only accept one vote per person.

And while it's very nice you all are saying you will vote for all four, not everyone is doing that.

Splitting all the CC votes means none of them will win.

By voting for one and only one then that person gets all our votes and at least a realistic shot at winning.

Think of it this way.....if everyone on here were voting for all that are entered, don't you think their total individual votes would be a lot more similiar in numbers???

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just want to move on and get to some cancun discussion :cool:

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    that is true karan, but I think on the flip side is that many of CCers have different friends also, so while one persons friends might be voting each day, anothers might not, so perhaps thats why the votes are so lopsided!! But I still think this was a good idea! Anything to help the CCers.

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's true. And hopefully every's friends are voting.

We'll just see what happens.

9. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perhaps Steve should give away 1 Cancun trip per year! Stimulate the troops!

he he

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha RIGHT!! I personally think steve does a lot for the members of the board! Especially while we are in cancun! I remember he picked me up from my hotel one year, drove me around, took me to a few different places I have never been before, I really appreciated it!! Little things like that is what its about!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice