Vote for new moderator...

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Ian, Jul 1, 2005.

?

Is Michael L ugly enough to be a moderator ?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok then, lets get the ball rolling..

As alot of you know all ready we've recently lost a moderator ( Jamie ) and I reckon we need a suitable replacement, Now, I think the newbie should follow the trend set by all previous male moderators / website owners therefore should be extremely ugly. Therefore I am propsing that Michael L be voted in as a new modertor :lol: .

I have had the misfortune to meet young Michael on a couple of occasions and beleive me I honestly think that his pungent, deformed features make him an ideal candidate and am therefore asking you to back my campagn to instate him as a mod.

Please vote, your Cancuncare website needs your support.

Ian.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    hehehe Ian surely based on your criteria you should have pole position?

In truth I'm not looking for any new mods right now but I suppose you can have your fun

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I haven't seen him face-to-face, so I can't really say. Were they using a beer glass for the camera lens when they took that avatar pic?

4. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think he's hot!! I think you're hot too Ian! :hug:

5. Mike L.

Mike L. Regular Registered Member

Chicago via Nuevo Vallarta via Canada via Seattle
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    A very amusing post Ian :lol: Unfortunately even if I was given the honor of being a Moderator on this fabulous board I would decline (I consider myself unworthy to hold such a lofty position). I don't think I could maintain a healthy mental status if I had to keep seeing your avatar on a daily basis. Why I personally don't think of you as an ugly git, I can clearly confirm the reports of people "projectile vomiting" in your presence. Mind now that what they regurgitated was much more pleasent to behold than your visage. I can also confirm that in a certain light (let's say sunshine) you are rather deformed in the face and your mother dresses you funny. BTW seeing you in the evening made it easier for me to keep my meals down as well.
    I consider you a dear friend, I just hope that you can get those "extra-nipples" removed from your ears. Do tell how the surgery goes.

Thinking of you...gives me the willies:
    Mike L.

6. jody04

jody04 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think IAN and MIKEY could be joint MODS goin off looks alone ,,you both look like you ve been dragged through an edge!!! and both too ugly to be allowed on the breakers page !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice