VOTE FOR KAITLYN SPRING BREAK '07

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Kait13, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just voted for ya Kait ! [​IMG]

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dude we're getting killed!!! vote pleaseee

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: OH NO :shock: :shock:

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But you were leading, kait!

What happened? How are the others fom here doing? I haven't checkd since I voted this am..which, of course, included a vote for you!!!

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    theres a guy with 298 now.. i have 233..john has 123... fletch has 44

but jason just told me we aren't allowed to vote from libraries.. which me and brit have been doing and we have had our friends do it to because some of them dont have computers and use the ones on campus.. but he said since its a different IP address, but the same domain it wont work.. i dont see why but :( i hope they dont eliminate us from the competition

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But I would imagine that quite a few college studenst don't have computers in their room and would have to use the ones in the libraries to vote.

Seems like a strange rule to me.

7. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    agreed :( and it doesn't say anything about it in the rules! me and brit are so upset now!!

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think they would eliminate you...but they might not count all of the library votes. :cry:

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    of course you can vote from library, but using EVERY computer in the library is a big no no I guess. Just what I was told, I guess there were a LOT of people going and logging into every computer to vote for themselves, which I can understand. I dont think they will do anything, so I wouldnt worry about it kate, you are doing just fine girl!!

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we shall stop library votes now, just to be safe and resort to other means... and hopefully the guy with a lot of votes has been using a library too! hehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice