Virgin Terratory For Me

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Jun 25, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found a whole new world today. Plaza Las Americas 2 I think it is called.

I thought I had been everywhere you could go around here but was I ever wrong. But I bet my buddy and I were the only gringos within 2 miles.

On the way home we stopped at this little food setup at the light, across the st from the mall. Hell, they even had menus with the address on them. I don't think I have had better gringas. Huge tortillas and at least 12 bowls of beans, rice, salsas of all types, guac, etc to put on them.

We had 4 plus 2 sodas and it was $75. Pretty cool that a lady there was repelling flies with a mixture of water, chlorox and dish washing detergent. She was agressively spreading around everywhere, over and over and over again. But it seemed to be working.

They had 2 table and we sat about 3 ft. from Ninos Heroes and survived. I am going back there soon, maybe even tomorrow.

Not that kind of virgin, drewbert.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, fess up, WHERE is PLAms 2? I've heard of it, but I know not where it be.

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe it's called Cancun Mall. It has the Comercial Mexicana, Toks and movie theaters correct?

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Liz, you are correct with the exception that the grocery is a Mega. Close enough though.

Thanks for the correction.

Rivergirl - Sorry about that. PLA2 is how it how it was called when someone told me there was another Servi-Star or whatever that wonderful store is called close to Suburbia at Gran Plaza. I was too excited about those gringas to remember the correct name of the mall.

The people there were very friendly, much more so than at some places closer to Centro. They must have thought that no rude, low or no tipping tourists would be that far from the HZ. LOL

5. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    >Not that kind of virgin, drewbert.

Damn. Foiled again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice