VIP Party packages?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve14, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I just looked up the Studentbreaks.com party package, here is the link.

http://studentbreaks.com/studentbreaks/destinations/destimages/parties/58Party.gif

It's only 199 and includes nights at The City (Sun), DadyO (Mon), Coco Bongo (Tues), Basic (Wed), Booze Cruise on Thurs, Senor Frogs on Fri, Bulldogs on Saturday...

Now here is my question for those who have been there more times than I have. Is Cancun so busy that these places will all be hopping every night? Or are they particularly busy on Studentcity night, and not that busy other nights?

I can tell from experience in Acapulco, the studentcity VIP pass nights the bars were a ton busier than other nights.

Should we just save the money and get this? What do you guys think?

2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    i think u should get it!

3. Steve14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My assumption is I can get the studentcity people down to like 250 for the passes cause I have some bargaining power, there are gonna be like 8 of us, but I don't know if the difference is worth it.

As far as I know I can get studentbreaks to do it a little cheaper even.

4. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    they are on sale for 199 i thought?

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it sounds good, but... the citys best night is on friday, dadyo and dady rock thursday, coco bongo saturday id say, basic wednesday, seƱor frogs tuesday and i hate bulldog...

but all this changes on spring break... i got to notice the change from one night to another after living there hahahaha

but it sounds cheap and good

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    having been there 4 other times, I can tell you all the clubs are jumping every night during spring break. Especially last year, there was alot more people there than in my previous years, unfortunately sometimes it becomes a bit unbearable, as was the case in Basic where you couldnt move, it was bad

7. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats why i dont like coco bongo or basic... they are always waaaay too packed

8. Steve14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The other problem is invariably everyone you meet at the Oasis is studentcity and going to wherever those passes lead that night. At least that was generally my experience last year.

9. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nah the way IIIIIIII remember it certain spots were POPPIN on certain nights! Intact the only spots I went to out there were based on the fact that there was some list that basically said...the city akon night monday, pat obriens ....Tuesday night, Basic white party...Wednesday night... and so forth, I wasn't there much longer after that but I tell ya had I not gone to those spots on those nights....I would have missed everything.

so if I bought a party pass now then when I got out there they don't cover the best nights. it would be a waste. so I'm doing any of that till I get out there. last year doing it that way I felt more unrestricted.

10. Steve14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea but what did it run you in covers? I've heard Coco Bongo is like 60 bucks to get in, do you remember what the other places were?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice