VIP lounge access to clubs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Certified Star, Feb 5, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have never had anyone say anything to me, because Im usually with one of the people who run the vip room. I have no pull there, I just know "people" that get me in the vip every year. I only go in there to get better service for drinks, being around the celebs isnt really that great, they are all just sitting down doing nothing. I like to get my bottle and then hit the dance floor!

2. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've seen you have pictures of like Paris Hilton and other celebrities like that in the VIP room, have you ever seen a normal non-celebrity status guy on the dance floor ever take down a high end actress or celeb?

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no, the celebs rarely leave the vip room. I mean high end celebs, the real world people arent really celebs to me. They leave the vip room, but when I saw paris, she was only in there for about a half hour, then she left the club. But we did get to do shots with her!!

4. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did the VIP thing last year. It sucks. Little to no interaction.
    I think the best is to have your hotel take you everything. You get money off the cover, free ride there, free table, free waiter etc.
    It's the best and cheapest way to go

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I agree, I enjoy going with the hotel...I find that you meet people easier that way, and you get in with no hassels..

This year we didn't do barely one event wit the hotel staff and the peeps at our hotel, and we didn't know anyone..

6. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whats it like getting the bracelets at the oasis cancun??
    There'll be like shit loads of people there...

How on earth do they organise that?????

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know??

Personally speaking, I don't think I want randoms wandering around my hotel, stealing all my loungers, and stuff

8. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Huh.

9. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when laboom was open, their vip was great because it was basically one half of the cat walk upstairs. i used to be able to get up there but i never rolled any vip in cancun otherwise.

im sure it would be cool on big nights in the city when the downstairs is insanely crowded.

i have a lot of vip pull here in philly and in miami (where it really counts) and i must say that it can be a great time. it really all depends whats going on for the night. sometimes the vip is the place to be and other times its completely dead.

as for cancun, the party is good enough on the floor. there really isn't much of a need to go vip down there unless it is a really crowded night (which means its going to be 100000x harder to get into vip anyway)

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awwwww I miss La Boom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice