VIP entry into clubs/party packages

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by matt4575, Feb 24, 2008.

1. matt4575

matt4575 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey all, just wondering if ppl could fill me in on the where to buy the vip (line skipping) club deals, is it possible to do once we get to cancun?

also,

i read on the student city website that the akon and flo rida concerts are exclusive to ppl with student city party packages...any info?

thanks

2. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought mine in Cancun last year, there was a stall near the City night club. I bought a weekly party pass. Quite good all though I personally wouldn't buy one again. Felt restricted, so I spent more money on other clubs. Your hotel might be able to give express vouchers, which allow you to skip queue although that queue is pretty long too.

3. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got the pass for March 9-16 From student city... This is my first spring break so i dont know if its worth it.... But it dont matter how much it costs to get into some of the clubs If i wanna be in there I will pay it lol... Im hoping the door guys and other people are easy to bribe for like vip rooms etc etc..

4. matt4575

matt4575 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome thanks for the info :beerdrink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice