Vip Bands etc..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dobbler8, Jan 18, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have stayed at the Tucancun, Royal Sunset, Golden Crown Paradise, and the Gran Costa Real. And they have all gotten us tables while inside the clubs, and have gotten us a server and looked out for us.

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its ok going with hotel but dont have best club each and every night or ours didnt sometimes they would just go all inclusive to carona bar lol

we just went solo allot and got some guys to sort us out usually for 50 we got Q jump tshirts and entry thats was busy nights at city sometimes as little as 30 would get same
    never got the tshirts out tho but it was nice touch we started a fad of tieing them around our leg thinking it was cool when we was hammered for some reason :shock:

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That was stupid haha good memories man

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i still have sum XL tshirts at soveniers that will never fit me i need a size small one just so i can wear it and not look daft

5. mnohren

mnohren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    all i have to say is that i didnt travel to Cancun to sit at a table! Im going to have a good time mingle, dance, party, etc. Not sit at a table with the same group of people i know here in central Illinois!!!!

WHO IS READY FOR CANCUN!!!

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    agreed, but your table is reserved all night, so you dance, find a lady, take her back, chill at your vip table, then back out to dancing! Works like a charm

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea a table is a must for me, that doesnt mean i sit there and mope all night.

in 04 i stayed at the flamingo, in 05 the el pueblito, and 06 the oasis and never once had a table reserved for me, i always had to get my own from the staff at the clubs.

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    if you all want to find me, look up in the vip room, ILL holla at you from up there! Might even be able to get a few peeps in! At least every year they usually let me, not sure this year as I will be rolling with a film crew and celeb status.......... but ILL try!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah of course we don't sit at the table all night it's nice to just have a meeting spot for everyone to hang at. And it's a nice place to hold all your drinks :cool:

10. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are really two options.

1) Go where the hotel staff want you to go. You give them your tips and he manages the waiters. That's the way to get the best service.

2) Follow where the organised party bands are going. They're the busiest, but it'm much harder to get served and the waiters try and take the piss asking for tips.

Mix up 1 and 2 = excellent holiday

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice