Vip Bands etc..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dobbler8, Jan 18, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh for sure personaly preference. I personally like to go out at nights with my hotel, like to meet the people in my hotel and party with them. So pretty much I go where they tell me...hee hee

But yeah to each their own for sure :lol:

2. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OR... you could use the power of blag!

2005 we blagged our way into Bulldogs because we were 100% positive
    thats where the CC party was. jumped the queue, went to talk to
    management and demanded they let us in because we had a red wristband that had faded in the shower that we thought was for bulldogs?!?!?

2006 i spoke to a lady at our hotel about going to DadyOs and she
    just gave me her card with her name on it and told me we could get in for
    $5 dollars cheaper or something. so we marched straight to the
    front of the 2 hour queue and told them she told us it was queue jump.
    they pondered over it for a few minutes and just let us in!

just remember - you can do anything when you're pissed. no really!

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha :lol:

4. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its true!! anything is possible when your pissed. I wonder why u cant drive when your pissed though, everything else is easy.
    I just remembered i rode on the back of a pizza scooter when drunk and steered a car to the bbg

5. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha (2005 the best year)
    yeah its great when you just think you're brilliant when you're pissed!!!
    there's no other way.
    also how you think you can dodge security when you're pissed
    or convince police to unarrest someone for peeing in the lagoon!

however -
    DONT DRINK AND DRIVE.
    DONT DRINK AND GO ON THE BALCONY :oops:
    DONT DRINK AND TRY AND CROSS THAT FUCKING ROAD IN CANCUN!!

:D

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES VERY good advice Claire ha ha

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive never gotten a table included with my wrist bands and if there is an event, like a celebrity or something, you won't be able to skip any lines because everyone has the same VIP pass. on regular nights, the pass will get you past the general admission line but to get a table, your going to have to tip the waiter.

last year i paid in daddy'os to get a table and they gave me one in a bad area so i paid a little more and they gave me a table right on the dance floor. the bikini contest was practically on our table.

8. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    student city sucks. their nights are always beat. when something good is at say, the city, they will bring all their people to daddy o's. reccomend no one buy their passes and play each night by ear. you will have a much better time and spend roughly the same amount of money...trust me. there are guys waiting by the bus stop to sell you tickets cheap and they can be negotiated.

also, i was friends with like 3 people that were in cancun as reps for student city and they were all dorks and their job sucked. some of them got sent home for dancing "too close" to other reps on their nights off.

as for them hooking you up, if you get a table and are friendly and generous to your mexican waiter, he will hook you up much more than any american with student city can. trust me. like i said, i had a table at daddy'os with the bikini contest practically on my table, with the host comming over after each girl and asking me what i thought.

it was funny because i complained about the first table and in front of everyone, the one girl put her ass right in my friend's face, and the guy gets on the mic and says "i don't think your complaining about your table now"

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i think each time we went out last year we had a table(aside from fat tuesdays). and why wouldnt you tip the waiter. they are providing you with a service. so you should.

10. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what i am saying is that your hotel's entertainment staff never gets you a table. you have to go in the club and get it yourself, they never say "oh this bracelet you have on includes a table" and shows you to it. you have to ask for one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice