Vip areas ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by slikpaul, Feb 27, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    wait till you get in and look for a server walking around!! You likely wont get in the vip ROOM but you will get a vip table and your own server, cant beat it!!!

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yeah I guess we should clarify that..I don't mean VIP as in the Celeb's VIP room, I just mean he will treat you VIP style

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

That's not a guarentee.

I know several people who have had to pay way more to get VIP staus. It just depends on what club you are in and how it works. And many times it depends on how much the waiter thinks the VIP status is worth if you aren't buying a bottle.

And definitely don't pay the doorman. That would end up being a contribution to his favorite charity...him. With nothing in it for you at all.

4. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

LiTTLEMiSSJENNA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ohhh boo i thought you guys meant the room :( l0l but i like tables too, sometimes standing in a crowd of sweaty drunk people skeevess me outtt.. but ill deal im a trooper :lol:

and that was funny "you'll give to his favorite charity..him"

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Are you saying there are drunk people in Cancun????? :shock: :shock: :wink:

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ??

7. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

LiTTLEMiSSJENNA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha yeah usually clubs are packeddd and sweatyyy =P

8. svtcobra242

svtcobra242 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lats time I was in Cancun "04". I only paid 40 bucks and got a table with a good view at Coco Bongo's. However, I had to tip the waiter pretty good to keep the drinks coming often.

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's not what they're talking about when they say VIP.

10. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea there is a difference between the vip room and VIP, depending one what we are talking about.

think of it this way. its open bar with bartenders and waiters. you don't have to buy bottles. if you take care of the waiter, you will get all the drinks you need and then some. there are lots of tables, some in good spots and some in bad spots. if you want any table, your going to have to take care of the server. if you want a better table, then your going to have to take care of him more.

as for getting into the vip rooms, its different from club to club. in a club like the city, on a big night, its not going to happen unless you are like jay and have some sort of connections. im not even sure if you dropped a few grand, that they would let you up there. they would probably just give you your own section on the upper level.

anyway, its not like your hometown down there. no one is going to be impressed if you are in a room that no one knows where its at. you may not even want to be in the vip room. (well of course you would want to be, but i am saying that a good table in the club can be just as good). there really is very little reason to want to be in the vip room other then to brush elbows with celebs or just to see whats going on there. all of the action is in the main area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice