Vip areas ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by slikpaul, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Remember to get your shots before getting into that hot tub, Jason. :lol: And I'm not talking about shots of alcohol either, LOL.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahahahahahahahaha :lol:

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha Karen....Well he will need to find room in it first beside the rippers!

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ILL dive in!!! :shock: kidding of course

5. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

LiTTLEMiSSJENNA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how muchh of a pretty penny? a couple hundred or a few grand? most clubs ive been too its like 500 dollars a bottle and the minimum req. is 2 bottles... yikessss

6. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    500 a bottle? only in NY! even in miami a big bottle of grey goose or belveder is only like 350.

bottles in cancun are much cheaper than that but their selection can be limited due to the fact that you are in mexico and most good liquor is imported.

what most of you want to know is that you don't have to buy bottles to get a table. depending on the size of your group, all you have to do is pay a waiter and keep taking care of him all night. they will get you a table immediately and serve you drinks included on the open bar.

last year i gave the manager of daddy'o like $100 and gave me the table right on the stage. the girls in the bikini contest where climbing all over us.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah money talks in the clubs..

8. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    holy s*** so i can get VIP for only 100 bucksss all night??? what do i do just slip it to him at the door or as him for vip?? yay im excited

and yeah only in ny do they charge you that much for a 60 dollar bottle of grey goose.. they jack up the price like 840242422 percent.. l0l

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well i wouldn't pay the guy at the door I would pay the server..He will work his magic

10. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    kk, yeah im not to sure about the vip thing cuz i never order it my friends do... and i dont wanna give the money to the wrong person and lose it cuz that would just suckkkk :bash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice