Very Rare Cat for Adoption

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by mixz1, Oct 24, 2008.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cat - I know you would be super allergic to these two kits. You need a short-haired non-shedder kitty.

Mix - I'm glad you can be a foster parent, that will keep the kitty off the street. We will find him a permanent home, just need to keep working on it...let me know when you get photos.

Steve - Are you sure that kitten is only a month old? The photos look like older kits to me...but what do I know about kittens?...I keep adopting adults cats off the street.

2. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Picture of Gary. Please Adopt Him

As promised, here's Gary.
    [​IMG]

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's a cute cat.

Mix - I think we should get him neutered while he's in your care...that way we can be sure that he doesn't ever get a chance to make the unwanted cat problem any worse. I will see if I can line up a free neuter for him...

4. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've got Gary

Well, we've got Gary and he's a sweet cat. He seems to have a very even temper and responds well to being handled, dropping into full purr mode when you rub his head. It's obvious he's been well cared for. His fur is perfect and he's very well-fed.

We haven't introduced him to our resident gatos yet and we haven't figured out how we're going to handle that. Meanwhile, we'll work something out.

If any of you want this cat, who comes equipped with a jar of IAMS food, scratching post and sand box, please PM me. He really deserves a good home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice